We’ve presented you with a wide range of powerful, inspirational and educational panels and presentations over the last couple months. We want to shake it up a bit, so this month we would like to create a fun, interactive, and exciting networking event for you!
Please join the TOGETHER! Network team for an exciting and interactive evening where you get to meet, connect and interact with other like-minded entrepreneurs, leaders, and startups in a structured and organized networking set-up. The purpose is to generate interaction, dialogue and establish aligned business relationships in our community with people who share your interests, passion and preferences.
- All attendees will be divided into smaller groups
- Each group will go through a fun and interactive structured process to guide the conversation around your current or future business or startup goals, your needs (services/skills/tools) to achieve those goals, and the services / skills you can provide and offer to each other.
- Groups will rotate every 30 minutes to meet a new crowd of entrepreneurs, leaders, start-ups and service providers.
- Bring a pen, and lot’s of business cards
Have you ever wondered why some business owners seem to have the “it” factor that instantly draws clients to them? What are some of the hidden personal qualities that accelerate business success?
Please join Achim Nowak, award-winning author and international authority on personal presence, for a 2-hr fun and collaborative session about the hidden dimensions of personal success. Achim Nowak and his just-released book THE MOMENT have been featured in USA Today, The New York Post, on MindBodyGreen, Next Avenue, and NPR.
- WHEN: Tue, June 7th, 2016
- WHAT: 2-hr collaborative session, followed by book signing
- WHO: The TOGETHER! Team and Achim Nowak
- WHERE: Cross Campus – Santa Monica
Many thanks to everyone that attended our event last Tuesday, March 29th with the Mayor’s Office at the Bradley Tower at City Hall. We had a full “tower” of over 150 women entrepreneurs attending the panel conversation on the topic of “Should you become certified as a women-owned business in LA”.
Contact and Resource List to build your Business
Below you will find the contact list and website links to all the speakers and resources agencies that have been mentioned throughout the event.
Are you a women entrepreneur and ever wondered if it might be beneficial to become a certified women-owned business in Los Angeles?
In celebration of Women’s History Month
Please join the TOGETHER! Team for a FREE educational panel and luncheon with Mayor Garcetti’s Office of Economic Development at the Historic Bradley Tower at City Hall.
- WHEN: Tue, March 29th, 11am – 2pm*
- WHAT: FREE educational panel, Q&A and luncheon at the Historic Bradley Tower at City Hall Los Angeles
- WHO: The TOGETHER! Team and Mayor Garcetti’s Office of Economic Development
*RECOMMENDED TIME OF ARRIVAL: 10:15 – 10:45am
It takes a bit of time to park and walk to the event location. We highly recommend you allow an extra 20 – 30 minutes for parking and walking up to City Hall, going through security and signing in at the registration table at the Bradley Tower, network and enjoy your lunch before the panel starts at 11.30am