Are you a women who wants to turn her ideas into a movement?
Join us at the MOVE! Conference for women, a 2 day conference for women who want to learn how to turn their ideas into a movement and make a difference in our community and society!
- WHEN: Sat + Sun, Oct 19 + 20, 2014 // 9.00 – 5.00pm PST
- WHAT: 2-day conference
- WHO: Presented by The Skool, Jose Caballer and Tatjana Luethi
Conversations + demos + pitches designed to inspire action & build startups!
Who is this for:
This conference is for women who want to forge a long lasting business! Whether you are “creators, designers, artists, storytellers, caregivers, big picture thinkers,” career switchers and or corporate executives looking for a more fulfilling career or launching your own business to make a profound contribution to our society, then this conference is for you!
What we will discuss and do together:
- The conference is a continuation of the MERGE! and MOVE! conference series and will focus on:
- Building a lasting 21st Century business or career
- Creating a product or service?
- Should I raise money for my idea?
- Crowdfunding, should I do it?
- Marketing done right
- Sales: education with purpose
- Legal and Finance
- Redefining Success beyond Money and Power
Why you should attend:
- If you want to live a meaningful life and career
- If you want to know the real truth about sales and marketing
- If you are itching to grow traffic & build a database
- If you want help identifying systems to support your strategies
- If you are just curious about 21st Century approaches and what it is all about
What you will tangibly get:
- Visual Step-by-Step tools
- A collaborative environment safe for ideas
- A community of like-minded women
- Guaranteed fun!
Presented and hosted by:
- Tatjana Luethi, Graphic Designer & Lead Skool Coach
- Jose Caballer, Chief Education Officer, The Skool
7083 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
View Conference Pictures:
FORGE! Conference Pictures