Are you a female entrepreneur interested in women’s empowerment, development, leadership and business skill-building? If so?
Join us at the MERGE! Conference for women, a 2 day conference for women who desire to merge their personal and professional experience with a meaningful, purpose-driven and prosperous livelihood as a vehicle to make a profound contribution to the lives of others and our community!
- WHEN: Sat + Sun, March 2 + 3, 2013 // 9.00 – 5.00pm PST
- WHAT: 2-day conference
- WHO: Presented by The Skool, Jose Caballer and Tatjana Luethi
This conference is designed to provide you with inspiration, community and actionable tools! We’ll be listening to amazing interviews + engage in actionable workshops + stimulating talks!
Who is this for:
Women who consider themselves creators, artists, designers, storytellers, caregivers, big picture thinkers and corporate executives looking for a change!
- Film & TV professionals transitioning to online media
- Artists wanting to build a successful practice
- In legal, banking, medical, but really want to express and engage in something creative
- Designers transitioning from print to web
- Women who want to redefine the boundaries of their own creativity
What we will discuss and do together:
- Why the future belongs to women
- Define your personal brand
- Define your community
- Define your goals
- Designing a road map
- The mind & the spirit
- What is the future of creativity?
- How to make it all work and remove obstacles?
What you will tangibly get:
- Visual Step-by-Step tools
- A collaborative environment safe for ideas
- A community of like-minded women
- Guaranteed fun!
Presented and hosted by:
- Tatjana Luethi, UX, Brand and Design Strategist & Lead Skool Coach
- Jose Caballer, Chief Education Officer, The Skool
Mahalo Studio (Jason Calacanis)
3525 Eastham Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
MERGE! Conference Pictures