**********THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED**********
For questions email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the TOGETHER! Network and our co-founder, Runa Bouius, the Icelandic CEO and Conscious Leadership expert, for an intimate, one-day retreat at the beautiful Holy Spirit Retreat Center in Encino, California. Lunch and refreshments are included.
Take-a break from the external overwhelm and strengthen your inner core through the practice of relaxation and body-mind connection with other like-minded professional women for better health and a balanced lifestyle.
This highly energizing yet relaxing, experiential retreat fuses together informative mini-talks, simple but powerful energy movements and mindfulness practices, relaxation, and group exploration. It’s an engagement of the Three Brains — the intellect, the emotions, and the physical body — creating a vibrant body-mind connection. It’s all about experiences that will awaken and spice up your relationship with yourself and help you to live and work creatively in the moment.
The daily grind can give you a case of the blahs, and today’s social anxiety and provocative uncertainty can easily set your teeth on constant edge. But instead of getting caught in fear and overwhelm, the antidote is to TAKE A BREAK — focus on yourself, relax, ground your core, strengthen your confidence, and expand your understanding, acceptance, and self-love — in other words, REBOOT YOUR ENERGY.
What you’ll take away:
- A toolbox of self-care tips, energy principles, and practices
- Experiences of energetic vitality and body-mind connection
- Rejuvenation, groundedness, calm, and growing confidence
- Heightened energy, strength, and balance
- Togetherness with other conscious women leaders
- Celebration of life with play, fun, joy, and laughter!
In Support Of Indigenous Women:
5% of the proceeds of this event go to the non-profit Red Wind Councils supporting community projects of indigenous women in Chiapas, Mexico.
In this one-day retreat you will learn about:
- The basics of energy-management and self-leadership
- How to strengthen your core, connect, and balance your 3-brains
- How to prevent too much stress, anxiety, and burnout
- How to focus and appreciate YOU and your connection to yourself
- The importance of self-care and time-out to renew and regenerate
- How to fire the robot and engage the human-being
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO 30 ATTENDEES!
About the organizer Runa Bouius
Runa is an accomplished serial entrepreneur from Iceland and a Conscious Leadership expert. As an executive mentor, speaker, and author, she is on the vanguard of the new business paradigm thinking, the creation of more dynamic and supportive workplaces, and growing extraordinary leaders.
Runa has an extensive background in beauty, well-being, and self-leadership. She trained in various body-mind disciplines such as energy, awareness and mindfulness practices, shamanism and other wisdom traditions, as well as direct teachings from nature. Apart from Runa’s own practice, she is an associate at Influens, Inc, sits on advisory boards including the Special Council at DPOUSA, and is a contributing author at The People Development Network. In addition to her companies in Reykjavik, Iceland, Runa co-founded the Conscious Leader Network, the Conscious Capitalism LA Chapter, and the TOGETHER! Network for purpose-driven female entrepreneurs in Los Angeles.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors and Media Partners
- $249 Early Bird (expires on April 15th, 2017, Midnight)
- $297 Regular
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.