Many thanks to everyone that attended our event last Tuesday, March 29th with the Mayor’s Office at the Bradley Tower at City Hall. We had a full “tower” of over 150 women entrepreneurs attending the panel conversation on the topic of “Should you become certified as a women-owned business in LA”.
Contact and Resource List to build your Business
Below you will find the contact list and website links to all the speakers and resources agencies that have been mentioned throughout the event.
- Tatjana Luethi | UX, Design & Brand Strategist
Founder of TOGETHER! Network
- Frank J. Aguirre | Business Development Specialist
Office of Economic Development, Mayor Eric Garcetti, City of Los Angeles
- Rocio Villalobos | Creative Director, VidroMedia
Co-Founder of TOGETHER! Network
- Monica Rodriguez | Vice President Board of Public Works, City of Los Angeles
- Nancy Perlman | Founder of The Elevate Project
- Priscilla Chavez | Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
PCL Construction Services, Inc.
- Dr. Pamela Williamson | CEO
WBEC-West Women Business Enterprise Council
- Claire Berriman | Certification Analyst
City of LA Bureau of Contract Administration
- Virginia Gomez | President & CEO
Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council
RESOURCE AGENCIES (Resource Tables):
- SBA’s Women Business Center: www.sba.gov
- Business Source Center: www.losangelesworks.org
- Office of Contract Compliance, Bureau of Contract Administration, City of Los Angeles: www.bca.lacity.org
- Southern California, Minority Supplier Development Council: www.scmsdc.org
- Women Business Enterprise Council: www.wbec-west.com
- Lunch Sponsor: Whole Foods Downtown
- Snack and Gift Bag Sponsor: Effi Foods – Eco-friendly foods initiative • Plant-based nutrition • Health and Wellness-oriented
- Beverage Sponsor: Reyes Barsoum Law
- Sado Foto – Photographer
- Drewsy Media – Videographer
- Epos Inc Creative Design Agency – Event Support
They say it takes a village to raise a child. Well, it takes a village to put on an event! Special thanks to the Mayor’s Office, and all of our speakers, sponsors, media partners, supporters, volunteers and collaborators – “together” we made it happen!