Are you a women who wants to turn her ideas into a movement?
Join us at the MOVE! Conference for women, a 2 day conference for women who want to learn how to turn their ideas into a movement and make a difference in our community and society!
- WHEN: Sat + Sun, June 1 + 2, 2013 // 9.00 – 5.00pm PST
- WHAT: 2-day conference
- WHO: Presented by The Skool, Jose Caballer and Tatjana Luethi
Talks + Workshops + Panels Pitches; Designed to inspire action & build community!
Who is this for:
This conference is for women who want to make their idea into a movement and lead the change they’d like to see! Whether you are “creators, designers, artists, storytellers, caregivers,big picture thinkers,” career switchers and or corporate executives looking for a more fulfilling career and make a profound contribution to our society, then this conference is for you!
What we will discuss and do together:
- How to define who you are. Your brand!
- How to define your community. Your tribe!
- How to align your goals with your community.
- How to get started & build a movement!
- Translating your Brand Attributes into Visuals
- Presenting Brand Visuals
- Conversation: Making Money
- Live dance performances
- Live music
- Engaging panels
- Inspiring keynote speakers
Why you should attend:
- If you have an idea and don’t know where to start.
- If you have a business or creative practice and need to get traction.
- If you are thinking of working with a startup and want to know how to help.
- If you are just curios about movements and how they are started.
What you will tangibly get:
- Visual Step-by-Step tools
- A collaborative environment safe for ideas
- A community of like-minded women
- Guaranteed fun!
Presented and hosted by:
- Tatjana Luethi, Graphic Designer & Lead Skool Coach
- Jose Caballer, Chief Education Officer, The Skool
Mahalo Studio (Jason Calacanis)
3525 Eastham Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
View the MOVE! Conference Pictures:
MOVE! Conference Pictures